General
Six Simple Insomnia Hacks That Could Change Your Life

Six Simple Insomnia Hacks That Could Change Your Life

Shared by:

Can't sleep? These hacks could put you to rest.

healthtoday.com

15 May 2017 - General

Pertaining to the fifth point - Melatonin | Insomnia Cures. As a doctor, even though many studies have shown that melatonin is useful and there is established facts that it is a good medication to treat insomnia, I still believe it may not be a good option as one is tampering the hormones. In fact melatonin, secreted by pineal gland is actually an intrinsic hormone of the body. Too much of tempering the hormonal system may not be a good idea, thus I suggest treat with non-pharmacological methods...
 (Total 89 words)
These could be simple hacks to combat insomnia but never underestimate the remedies being mentioned. It is worth trying I guess and there will be no harm in trying one or a few of it. Not being able to sleep can raise up your anxiety most especially if you need to get up early the next day with too much projects to work on. You'll be probably be needing a goodnight sleep a day before that. Also drinking s warm glass of milk works for me and getting myself busy and tired before bed time helps...
 (Total 130 words)