General
Health IT Master Plan 2021: Singapore on track to having one of the most IT-enabled healthcare systems globally

Health IT Master Plan 2021: Singapore on track to having one of the most IT-enabled healthcare systems globally

Shared by:

Health Minister Gan Kim Yong introduced initiatives that the Ministry of Health has taken to enhance its Health IT Master Plan at the National Health IT Summit on 30 May. The initiatives mainly integrate information technology into the many facets of healthcare including predictive analytics to identify patients who need extra care.

today.mims.com

2 Jun 2017 - General

Technology is almost taking our lives these days. This is a huge accomplishment for Singapore to be dubbed as one of the most IT-enable healthcare system. Does this also means they have the fastest, hassle free kind of healthcare system other than being efficient? I am wondering if how possible the Philippines will be able to intergrate technology in the setting. I'd like to ask your opinion doctor on this since you are practicing Telemedicine. I know we have read about the 3-part interview ...
 (Total 108 words)