General

Who are these heartless ISIS?

Created by:

6 Jul 2016 - General

Hey readers, without the intentions to disharmonise any religion I would like to share my thoughts on the recent episode that occurred in Saudi Arabia on 4th July 16.

It is with utmost sadness and heartache with the passing of the lives that was sacrificed by the tragedy.

I have been questioning myself on who these attackers are and what is their motive? What could be the underlying message behind these bombings? 

Eventhough there was no confirmation on who was the suicide bomber, but it was mentioned that the infamous Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) is to claim responsibility for the attack.In my honest opinion, if ISIS is really a muslim terrorist why would they want to destroy the sacred place of their own religion in this Holy month? Not only Jeddah but also Medina and Qatif.

This is not the only incident that happened to a "Muslim" country , but also in Turkey and Palestine. In fact, they have been attacking almost any other country with or without high population of Muslims. 

Is this really an Islamic extremist or a fox in disguise?

I do believe that even though they proclaim themselves as Muslims, they are not Muslims because of their acts. These acts are to be condemned and anyone who claims one thing but does the other thing should be disowned by their community. I had a talk with a Muslim friend regarding this, she was talking about conspiracy theories and that ISIS may not be Muslims after all and even if they are, they are not to be welcomed as Muslims. At the end, I think the Muslim people are the biggest victim here...
 (Total 127 words)
The ISIS follows an extremist interpretation of Islam, promotes religious violence, and regards Muslims who do not agree with its interpretations as infidels and declared their enemy. Perhaps, this is why they are attacking 'Muslim' countries as well. They're first priority over other areas of combat, such as fighting non-Muslim countries, is the purification of Islamic society. Apparently, the modern day practice of Islam is corrupted and they wish to return their religion to it...
 (Total 85 words)
Às you have mentioned. They are Islamic extremist and terrorist. They are not Muslim or representatives of Islam. The view of that of to shame the Saudi government by bombing such an important location. However it is heartening to see both the Sunnis and Shiites raising their voice together to condemn the attack. ISIS have more than terrorized the life of non-Muslim. They torn apart life of normal Muslim family by enticing the youth to join them in their impending doom. For each live they...
 (Total 103 words)