Fun fact: 5 top Highest paying job on average 2016Created by:
Hi all, been wondering this for a while. Am pretty encouraged and excited to announced that these are the highest paying job in an increasing order.
1. Orthodontists are tasked with constructing beautiful smiles by fixing irregular bites and realigning crooked teeth. This is most often done through braces, but they also utilize retainers and other appliances to create an optimized plan for each patient.
Average income: USD $201,030
2. Both obstetricians and gynecologists manages women's reproductive health, though the positions are different. Gynecologists screen for HPV and other STDs, help manage contraceptives, and assist patients with issues like abnormal bleeding. Those who are also obstetricians, often referred to as OB-GYNs, deliver babies and monitor mothers-to-be throughout pregnancy.
Average income: USD $214,750
3. Unlike a regular dentist, oral and maxillofacial surgeons go through an additional four years of surgical training to be able to perform surgical proceduresto the face, mouth and jaw, such as fixing a cleft lip or administering a face-lift.
Average income: USD $219,600
4. Surgeons undertake a heavy job, opening up people’s bodies to correct injuries, diseases, or deformities.After completing a bachelor’s degree and four years of medical school, they must enter a surgical residency program, which takes a minimum of five years to finish.
Average income: USD $240,440
5. It’s no surprise that anesthesiologists rake in the highest salaries in the country: They’re responsible for administering drugs that allow surgeons to complete painful, invasive procedures without discomforting patients.
Average income: USD $246,320