General

Sexy ABS!!!

Created by:

9 Jul 2016 - General

Want to achieve those sexy abs?? Try these abs buster!! You can do this ona daily basis or even alternate your abs days. DO NOT PUSH YOURSELF IF YOU CAN"T. TAKE IT SLOW...

Exercises

• Crunches

Sets: 3

Reps: 12

• Weighted leg raise 

Reps: 10

• Weighted exercise ball crunches (you can use a dumbell as an alternative)

***All exercises should be done slowly! Focus on crunching the ab muscles, not rotating at the hips. You should use enough weight so that you can just complete the set with good technique.

NEXT

• Hanging knee raise twisting (Hanging knee raises - twist left AND right on each rep.)

Sets: 3

• Decline sit ups (weighted)

Sets: 3

Reps: 10-12

• Decline abdominal reach (weighted)

Sets: 4

Reps: 10

Happy trying!! Hope you achieve those sexy abs!

LOL Ziwei Xie. You know we all have ABS, they're just hiding under all the flabby skin and fat. I always tell myself, it's there, let's not fuss. Just kidding! Anyway, I go to the boxing gym and I do circuit (with core training) 2-3 times a week and but my ABS is still nowhere to be found because I EAT like a man. Just kidding. I mean, no matter how hard I workout, if I'm not going to give up on the sweets, pizza, burgers and whatnot--the ABS will never come out and play. I just ...
 (Total 150 words)
Shunjie. Life is more than living healthily living. To each his own. Nice abs boost personal ego, allows us to put on a nice slim fit designer shirt, participate in physical sports and attract the mate we fancy. Hypertrophied rectus abdominis requires a lot of perseverance and hard work, they are symbols of health, wellness and potency. If you look at Britain Got Talent or American Got Talent, an untalented artist can easily qualify to the next round with a sexy abs but ordinary singing. Image ...
 (Total 95 words)
As it has been said previously, obtaining abs is a combination of exercise, diet and genes. It is simply a fallacy to attempt to perform abdominal exercises only and expect to obtain the sexy abs as mentioned by the author. It really hurts me when I see the males or females with large bellies attempting to get a better looking abs when they should be doing cardiovascular exercises which will help them to burn more energy, improve their morbidity, mortality as well as feel better. I think as heal...
 (Total 104 words)