General
Peanut Skin Patch: A Cure For Peanut Allergies

Peanut Skin Patch: A Cure For Peanut Allergies

Shared by:

Peanut allergies are on the rise and are the most common cause of severe and fatal food reactions. An experimental patch that delivers a high dose of peanut protein has shown promise in reducing allergic

healthscienceandtechnology.com

16 Nov 2017 - General

Thank you for sharing your thoughts in the community Chih Chiang Nieh . I definitely learned a lot from your words. Peanuts are also considered as allergens in which people taking this who has allergies to it can exacerbate someones condition. Good thing they have developed this bandaid type of regimen to cure allergic reactions. So does this means no need epi pens in the future and may decrease the amount of anaphylactic shock. In addition, I have read an article that exposing and consuming the...
 (Total 103 words)
Thank you for sharing your thoughts in the community Chih Chiang Nieh . I definetly learned a lot from your words. Peanuts are also considered as allergens in which people taking this who has allergies to it can exacerbate someones condition. Good thing they have developed this bandaid type of regimen to cure allergic reactions. So does this means no need epi pens in the future and may decrease the amount of ana...
 (Total 103 words)