General
DOH says more Filipinos have phones than toilets

DOH says more Filipinos have phones than toilets

Shared by:

It's alarming that in most Filipino households, there are more cellular phones than there are toilets, the Department of Health said.

today.mims.com

1 Dec 2017 - General

Mark Edmon Tan, thank you for replying to my comment. I strongly believe that ,mnemonics are extremely useful for not just physician, but medical students as well. It comes in pretty handy to help recall facts. Telephone use is considered as an instrumental activities of daily living. People should be more aware that toilet use is more essential to telephone use in everyday life. Thus, owning one toilet should be in the household's priority over owning a gadget - that I absolutely agree with...
 (Total 85 words)
ATTENTION PLEASE, Am so glad expressing my profound gratitude to a man that is so concerned about other people's well being. I was suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) over 2years, i have spent thousands of dollars in buying expensive drugs and visiting several hospitals in different countries, i was really in sevael pain "until" one glorious morning, i read about Dr.Aziza on the internet on how he had helped and cured so many people suffering from HERPES 1$2, HPV, CANCER, HIV/AID...
 (Total 186 words)
Chih Chiang Nieh Thank you for sharing the awesome mnemonics. It comes in handy especially for my field. As for the inclusion of telephone use in the instrumental activities of daily living, that is exactly my point. People should be more aware that toilet use is more essential to telephone use in everyday life. Thus, owning one toilet should be in the household's priority over owning a gadget. I am not tryi...
 (Total 100 words)
Madhubabu kaaja Thank you for sharing your situation and statistics concerning phones outnumbering toilet ownership. Right now, there has been no clear-cut step to address this problem. It has been known that politicians give out free toilets every now and then but recipients still have to shell out money for installation. A better toilet distribution and installation should be implemented to address this properly...
 (Total 64 words)
I have utmost love for my country but I could not believe what I have just read. As embarrassing as it is to post this article, our country is up against a daunting challenge to raise awareness on the importance of having a functioning toilet in every household. We need better advocacy in convincing our fellow countrymen in setting aside wants such as the latest phone models to pave the way for meeting needs like a clean and functioning toilet in every home. I am tagging along fellow Filipino co...
 (Total 103 words)