General
Brain research points the way to new treatments for nicotine addiction | NEWS.am Medicine - All about health and medicine

Brain research points the way to new treatments for nicotine addiction | NEWS.am Medicine - All about health and medicine

Shared by:

Now, in her latest paper, Ibanez-Tallon and colleagues from Rockefeller, Mount Sinai Medical School, and the National Institute of Biological Sciences, China, move us one step closer to understanding how nicotine maintains its powerful grip on the brain...

med.news.am

31 Dec 2017 - General

I am strongly interested to find out if you will consider researching the use of a cannabinoid called Cannabidiol as it interacts with CB2 receptors --- and CB2 receptors help to deactivate microglial cells. I suspect this is why medicinal cannabis which has CBD in it is bringing all sorts of benefits for those with chronic stress or illness or addiction. This article helped me to understand much more. Why are medicinal cannabis patients having improved pituitary function? Thyroid function? Cort...
 (Total 134 words)