General
MOH to initiate ban on Ketum starting next year

MOH to initiate ban on Ketum starting next year

Shared by:

The Malaysian government does not agree with the proposal to use ketum, also known as kratom, as a form of treatment for drug addiction or even as painkiller, stating that the effect is similar to that of morphine

today.mims.com

31 Dec 2017 - General

Thank you for sharing your opinion Vigilio Montero. "us to need them. this will replace so many medications that they chemically synthetically manufacturer Some people say that Kratom is bad for the liver. they are lying I've done tons of research found 0 negative interactions for the liver. I did however find several people saying that there liver test had improved. definitely I have cirrhosis of the liver and I've been taking kratom for 3 months for pain. I had a liver test last w...
 (Total 118 words)
us to need them. this will replace so many medications that they chemically synthetically manufacturer Some people say that Kratom is bad for the liver. they are lying I've done tons of research found 0 negative interactions for the liver. I did however find several people saying that there liver test had improved. definitely I have cirrhosis of the liver and I've been taking kratom for 3 months for pain. I had a liver test last week and all my numbers were normal. the pharmaceutical co...
 (Total 95 words)
Mitragyna speciosa (commonly known as kratom, also ketum) is a tropical evergreen tree in the coffee family (Rubiaceae) native to Southeast Asia in the Indochina and Malaysia phytochoria (botanical regions). M. speciosa is indigenous to Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia, Myanmar, and Papua New Guinea where it has been used in traditional medicine since at least the 19th century. Kratom has some opioid- and stimulant-like properties. It is certainly because of this opioid-like properties that lea...
 (Total 77 words)