General
MIMS Career Portal: THE Career Planning Platform for Healthcare Professionals

MIMS Career Portal: THE Career Planning Platform for Healthcare Professionals

Shared by:

The wait is finally over and it is finally time to say goodbye to your career woes. MIMS Pte. Ltd. has just launched our very own MIMS Career Portal for all doctors and nurses across Malaysia, Philippines, and Indonesia today!

today.mims.com

15 Jul 2016 - General

MIMS Career Team would like to express our sincere thanks for all your support! We are pleased to hear such good feedbacks from healthcare professionals here. MIMS Career Team is expanding the career portal to other country market as well and YES, Singapore definitely is our next direction! :) We will keep you posted when the date is confirmed. As for now, we only have career opportunities for doctors and nurses but we will expand our business direction from time to time. So, stay with us for mo...
 (Total 160 words)
As for the career portal, I thought it is a really nice concept. As mentioned by other authors, It is great to have a career portal backed by a well-known regional brand as such MIMs. The ease of finding jobs across a broader region will allow more healthcare providers to know the options they can pursue if they do not like the condition which they are in( as seen in the multiple posts of nurses being abused exploited) They can explore the options which are seen on the portal and then perhaps u...
 (Total 108 words)
I have previously thought deeply about this before. Doctors who are practicing in one country cannot easily practice in another unless they go through the local medical board protocol. This makes it a high bar of cross because of the language differences between the countries which makes the exams that one has to pass really tough unless one has a strong background in a certain language. @Jennifer: if you are interested in the issue, you can look at Kittalakulrat et al’s article http://www.ncbi....
 (Total 113 words)
This is quite a pleasant surprise. Thank you MIMS for opening the career portal. There are several ways to look for work online nowadays but there is always that hint of paranoia of whether it is legit. I like the fact that this eliminates the middle man as there are unfortunately many fraud recruiters or those recruiters who charge you an arm and leg to allow you to land the job. @Ziwei: I am interested to hear more about Asean Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership ( RCEP) and cross borde...
 (Total 90 words)
Nice. Can a doctor practicing in Singapore open a clinic in Indonesia or Malaysia? Did anyone scrutinize the Asean Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership ( RCEP ) with regard to this aspect? I hope to start a practice in Indonesia but seems like not very feasible. MIMS, please start a portal to help doctor set up cross border practice . I will be your first customer. The complexity of a small practice opening to regional market is very challenging. I have been searching for information with...
 (Total 116 words)
It seems like great news that this new MIMS Career Portal has enabled the healthcare professionals to look for prospective job opportunities based on specific location, particular employment type, and respective specialty. It is a wonderful platform for doctor, nurse and other healthcare professionals to search for new opportunity in their career, through this online platform. Sometime, the effort to look for new jobs or position can be a difficult task for healthcare professional, and they may...
 (Total 137 words)
Wow this is indeed an awesome news for out fellow healthcare colleagues in Malaysia, Phillipines and Indonesia. We all know that although there is a high demand of healthcare professionals, the majority of the demand lies in the middle to lower strata -meaning the junior staffs. Hence it is very important for us to pick the right career path and know what we want. It will be detrimental if one plunges into a sector not knowing that it has not much prospects as the senior positions have been fill...
 (Total 117 words)