Controversial Topics for an Essay: When You Don't Know Where To StartCreated by:
To write a controversial essay is not an easy task, especially for beginners. This is a paper that you can’t write in 5 minutes just by doing someone’s plan. This is what you need to solve yourself, adapting it to the task.
For example, if a teacher assigns an argument document, you can choose controversial essay topics to help improve your arguments. Here's how to access higher classes. Ideally, you should choose these topics as often as possible, as this demonstrates maturity due to its ability to handle a particularly sensitive set of problems.
What is controversial essay
Controversial doesn't necessarily mean something is offensive. It simply refers to taking a point of view which isn't necessarily shared by the majority.
An example of this is people who choose pro-choice in the abortion debate over pro-life, and vice-versa in many areas of the world. You need to tackle these topics with a great deal of tact to avoid being accused of being downright offensive.
In an ideal world you would have a great deal of knowledge about your topic prior to starting it to know how best to take control of such fragile subject matter.
If you are confused and do not know where to start, the authors of WuzzupEssay.com can always give advice and tell you how to improve your essay.
Controversial essay topics for college students
Here are 48 controversial essay topics to use if you are a student:
- There should be more female leaders of countries
- There is a glass ceiling for women in the workplace
- The church should revise its views on abortion
- Contraception is not against the teachings of the Catholic Church
- Nigerian businessmen are all scam merchants
- The Pope is outdated and unnecessary
- Freedom of speech is still not genuine in Russia
- The EU is a failure
- Hybrid cars are a passing fad
- No individual needs more than $10 million
- There is no such thing as global warming climate change is a natural earth process
- People should not live in earthquake zones or near volcanoes
- The Indigenous people of Australia have a raw deal
- Genetically modified food is the answer to the worlds hunger problems
- The Greek economic crisis could have been avoided
- Australians produce the worlds greatest sportsmen and women
- Children should be home schooled
- Religion continues to be the cause of modern world conflict
- Australia should relax its immigration laws
- The education system fails the less-intelligent
- There are untapped resources of fossil fuels
- Australia has a rightful claim to Antarctica
- Paul Keating should not have been vilified for touching The Queen
- Ethnic diversity makes for a lack of national identity
- Internet porn is over-rated
- Euthanasia should be a personal choice
- We will never find a cure for cancer
- There is no benefit to Australia being a member of the British Commonwealth
- George W Bush was a good president
- Marijuana should not be a banned substance
- China rules the world
- The allowable level of alcohol in the drink driving law is still too high
- Not enough people care about the environment
- Communism works for Cuba
- More celebrities should use their fame and money for good causes
- Tax dodgers should be jailed
- Everyone should have free access to their credit scores
- Religion has no place in school
- Prince Charles will never be King of England
- There is no real hope for complete inter-racial integration across the world
- Will President Obama make better of his second term?
- Loans for small business entrepreneurs should be made easier to obtain
- Australian wines are the best in the world
- Diminishing seafood stocks arent there plenty more fish in the sea?
- Bottled water is an abomination
- The Moon Landings were an elaborate hoax
- The Hadron-Collider is a complete waste of money
- Harry Potter is the greatest ever fictional character